Help Center > Customer Protection Policy
The satisfaction of the customers
- Happy customers will tell their friends & family and come back to shop your products again and again
- Making your customers happy is easy: Focus on quality products and process your orders within 24 hours
Shop's ability to protect your reputation with high standards
- Sellers who take pride in the satisfaction of their customers should be given opportunities to sell more
- Sellers who operate with less concern for the happiness of their customers should be prevented from deteriorating your brand image
How will Shop improve customer satisfaction while protecting its good sellers?
You can track your performance in Seller Center and your weekly performance email.
Sellers who consistently cancel orders and do not process orders on time will be restricted on daily order quantity until they improve operations.
Sellers who perform according to standards will receive better positioning on the catalog pages and regular inclusion in newsletters to our customers.
PSOL: Pending to Shipped Order Limit
How can you sell more and grow on Shop?
Vendors that ensure consistently good performance will be upgraded to higher rank enabling them to serve more customers.
- All new Sellers must go through an Incubation Module, and will start operating on Bronze
- Once the Seller has achieved the Standard Ops Score for 2 consecutive weeks on a minimum of 10 orders per week, he is upgraded to Silver
- Once the Silver Seller has achieved the Standard Ops Score for 2 consecutive weeks on a minimum of 25 orders per week, he is moved to Gold. Gold Sellers will receive Free Marketing Support from Shop
- Once the Gold Seller has achieved the Standard Ops Score for 4 consecutive weeks on a minimum of 50 orders per week, he is moved to Diamond with unlimited daily orders Diamond Sellers will receive Free Marketing Support + Regular newsletter inclusion. Sellers who retain Diamond status for 3 months will enjoy 50% reduced commission during major campaigns
Penalties, Delisting and Downgrading Criteria
- If a Seller does not meet the Standard Ops Score in any given week, he will be issued a warning. After 3 warnings within a 4 week period, the Seller will be downgraded to the previous level
- If a Seller does not meet the minimum order level for 4 consecutive weeks, he will be downgraded to the previous level
- If a Seller in any given week breaches any delisting threshold then he will be immediately delisted
- Upon delisting, the Seller will need to go through the Incubation Module again in order to re-list on Shop. Shop retains the right to blacklist Sellers who repeatedly breach delisting thresholds
- Shop may at its discretion, exempt certain sellers from the Daily Order Limitations and Delisting Criteria. These sellers will instead be charged financial penalties if performance does not meet the Standard Ops Score
Standard Ops Score & Delisting Criteria
|What this means||Standard Ops Score||Delisting Criteria||Financial Penalties (Not applicable to Sellers on Daily Order Limits)|
|Order Processing Time||Time from the order is placed until it’s shipped||48 hours (excl. weekends)||72 hours (excl. weekends)||0.5 X commission for late RTS (buffer of 5%)|
|Out-of-Stock Rate||% orders cancelled by the seller||2%||5%||1.0 X commission for OOS (buffer of 2%)|
|Product Returns due to Product Quality||% returned products due to vendor at fault (incorrect item, incomplete item, defective item, damaged item due to poor packaging)||2%||5%|
|Failed Quality Checks||Shop does random quality checks of the products shipped by our sellers – we measure the failure rate for all sellers||2%||5%|